We mentor new coaches and we provide coach-the-coach professional development for experienced coaches. The most effective coaches need their own coach from time to time, especially for a specific task or project. If you are a career development professional, a new coach, or an experienced coach… we would be pleased to connect you with a fellow professional. We will help you transform your ideas into reality.
Our coach-the-coach professional development program is customized to meet (and exceed) your unique needs, goals, and desires.
A few examples are included below:
- Visioning and accountability coaching for entrepreneurs.
- Developing your own coaching website or blog.
- Marketing your coaching business.
- Developing and teaching an online course using JigsawBox, Moodle, Blackboard, or Desire to Learn.
- Setting up your own conference calling phone line.
- Creating your own live or recorded webinar or teleseminar.
- Create invoices and accept payments using PayPal.
- Creating a business page using Facebook, Linkedin, and additional social media.
- Reviewing resume writing and editing trends.
- Reviewing NCDA career development competencies.
- Reviewing IAC coaching masteries.
- Reviewing ICF core competencies.
- Reviewing NAWDP CWDP workforce development competencies.
- And more.
Free Consultation – – If you wish, we would be happy to schedule a phone conversation with you. We would be pleased to listen to your ideas, offer support, and provide information and resources. Send us an email message at MarieSmith@MarieSmith.ORG We would be pleased to connect you with a fellow professional so you can transform your ideas into action.