Participate in the Fundamentals of Coaching program so you can learn new skills, affirm existing skills, and coach with confidence.
Video Length: 1 minute, 58 seconds
Our coaching program is centered around the IAC Coaching Masteries.
- IAC Coaching Mastery #1: Establishing and maintaining a relationship of trust.
- IAC Coaching Mastery #2: Perceiving, affirming, and expanding the client’s potential.
- IAC Coaching Mastery #3: Engaged listening.
- IAC Coaching Mastery #4: Processing in the present.
- IAC Coaching Mastery #5: Expressing.
- IAC Coaching Mastery #6: Clarifying.
- IAC Coaching Mastery #7: Helping the client set and keep clear intentions.
- IAC Coaching Mastery #8: Inviting possibility.
- IAC Coaching Mastery #9: Helping the client to create and use support systems and structures.
It typically takes about 10 weeks to complete the coaching program. Our coaching program is delivered online in a password-protected environment. The program consists of reading a textbook, responding to discussion questions, viewing videos, visiting websites, reviewing resources, completing projects relevant to you and your target audience, and participating in conversations with Marie Smith using interactive web tools (no travel required).
IAC: You will also be eligible to apply for external certifications through the International Association of Coaching (IAC).
ICF: This program has been approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF) for 30 Continuing Coaching Education Units (CCEUs) in the category of Resource Development.
Contact us to discuss our Fundamentals of Coaching program!